• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Salvia

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
No, not Saliva.

No, not the band. It's not even the spit. It's a legal drug.

http://www.msnbc.com/local/wbal/a1692848.asp?vts=71020032124

They've done it. People have found a legal herb with the hallucinogenic properties of LSD. I wonder if this stuff shows up on drug tests, or has any actual long-term or short-term damage.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
first off... sure it may have the "Acid" affect... i do not believe that teen for one minute... please... " I didnt even know I was a human being on the planet earth"

after i read that i almost barfed... thats basically trying to scare people from the stuff

Did you also know there is a company who sells a pill almost the same as this... but they advertise it on the radio alot

Askiri

Registered Member
See I'm still reaching for capital punishment for such a topic. Honestly, if you have nothing better to do with your time than try to come up with drugs.....Bamboo poles with holes cut in them hitting you will teach you better time management.:mad:

Pianobone

Registered Member
And guess what else? We have lots of "legal" drugs already. Go buy a Sharpie marker and sniff on it for a few hours, or grab a can of oven cleaner and affixiate yourself on that. Bah! :tough:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
huffing... yeah... if you want to be brain dead before your your 25th birthday

I knew someone who huffed... always carried a sock soaked in something... of course this kid didnt go to school and was also 'supposedly' in a gang, but never the less... at the age of 15, he couldnt read or write!

Hell even Illegal drugs in moderation are better for you than Huffing

Askiri

Registered Member
I still like my alternative. I'd even do it for free on my free time.:tough:

Pianobone

Registered Member
"Winner's don't use drugs kids!"

-Mr. T

or mabye it was Smokey Bear... or McGruff- wait, nevermind. McGruff wants you to help him take a bite outta crime.

Askiri

Registered Member
Meh, they're all basically the same. Peddiling their "Don't do (insert bad thing here)" slogan. Kinda reminds me of the South Park eppisode with Sexual Harrasment Panda.....Lol, that was a good one too.:lol: