Salut tout le monde

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sexxitant, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Sexxitant

Sexxitant Bombe Sexuelle

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, my nickname is Sexxitant.
    I've been referred here by Micheal Jordan, I don't think it's the basketball player, for the wrestling part of this forum.
    I'm 19, I live in Canada
    If you notice in the title, I usually speak french, so sometimes if I'm wrong it might be because of this.
    When I got referred here, I didn't think I would join. So I looked around and I found it really interesting. So, I'm not here only for the wrestling part I'm here for the everything. I have a lot of opinions to give and you will see them.

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Welcome to fusion! I hope to have some interesting discussions with you over the next little while.

Enjoy your stay!

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Bonjour mon ami. I speak french as well my friend. I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and i am hopeful that you'll become an active member on these forums. I am sure if you give Fusion Central a chance you're going to like them a whole lot. We have a lot to offer so browse around and don't be afraid to leave your opinions. Enjoy yourself and i'll see ya around.

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to Fusion-Central! Have a good time here with us and I hope to see you active in the wrestling section.

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Welcome to FC! Enjoy your stay.

6. andrew_bishop

Are you from Quebec or did you learn french as a second language like I am doing in school now?

7. Sexxitant

Sexxitant Bombe Sexuelle

I'm from the province of Quebec; not the city

8. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

9. andrew_bishop

Oh well that's cool. I always wanted to visit Quebec. It seems like an interesting place.

Anyway I've seen you post in places and I think that your doing a swell job so far. Keep it up.