Saiyan Transform

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who do you like the most when he's turning Super Saiyan please explain why? I would say Vegita because he really goes nuts when he turns Super Saiyan when he turns it means he's really mad.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Trunks, kid and future. I love the way the hair sticks up, especially when future Trunks ties it back when he has it long. *drools*

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah when he first turned Super Saiyan against Goku it was real cool, I agree with you when is hair sticks up is really cool

S

SS3 Trishendo

SS3 Hands down is the strongestt ss in dbz but in gt it is ss4 goku and vegeta But one bad thing about ss3 u run out of engery quick

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

SSJ4 is non canon, why you would count it, is beyond me.

S

SSJ Squirm

By far, the single greatest transformation was Goku going SSJ for the first time. It was a culmination of hurt, anger, pride and vengeance. He didn't even know what he was doing. All he knew was that Frieza killed Krillen in cold blood and the same thing would happen to them all if nothing was done. He snapped. His powers began spiralling out of control. Next thing he knows, he's got unlimited power... and destroys Frieza. 2nd greatest was Gohan going SSJ2 for the first time. It rivals Goku's first very hard.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well like I said earlier on my post Vegeta when he tunrs Super Saiyan the first time it's all heart, he's just mad that he can't achieve it, and then he starts being emotionel and that's why he's the best Super Saiyan transformation in my mind.

B

barfootboards

SSJ3 goku was nice and all but i liked SSJ2 gohan most, then SSJ goku, and then i would say SSJ3 goku ... gohans was awesome i loved every second of it

D

Dranigus

Piccolo said:
SSJ4 is non canon, why you would count it, is beyond me.
Canon, non-canon, that doesn't matter. What matters is that you follow the material exactly or that you are able to find a means to which certain non-canon material can become canon.

I know it's beyond your understanding. But as a wise man once said, a man that removes things he doesn't like from reality only removes himself from reality. What does that mean? Well if you knew there was two versions of Jesus. One which involved Jesus or Yeshua (his real name) as being an ordinary individual that had a relationship with Mary Madalene and praised that people can find hope and peace through their inner self rather than from the church and the other was the complete opposite of that then you would understand how the world works. But wait what does that have to do with anything? Well take it like this. There are two versions and one is far more commonly used than the other, which do you think people will understand?

By the way the one involving Yeshua being an ordinary man is the canon one.

Anyways, back to the topic.

I only like the second level of Super Saiyan transformation with 11 year old Gohan.

And truth is Super Saiyan 4 shouldn't be associated as a super saiyan form, rather simply as an Oozaru form.

Maybe calling it Legendary Saiyan or Oozaru Saiyan.