• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Saiyan Ape Transformation

• Thread starter kajin_phoenixlord
  • Start date
K

kajin_phoenixlord

ok, I got a ?uestion. I understand about the turnig into king kong at a full moon, but what I don't get is Gohan was able to transform at a holographic moon. I could see if it had something to do with the synthectic moon enery that Vegeta created when he first fought Goku, but then it was just a digital picture of the moon? If that was the case all you would have to do is just show him a picture of the moon and he'll transform.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
If i remember right...there was also the recording in Goku's old spacepod that said 'destroy all earthlings' or something crazy like that. That probably helped with the whole transformation and such.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well in the episode where they have a fake moon, he turns into an Oozaru because he sees the moon, you dont turn because you feel the full moon, you turn Oozaru, because of what the full moon looks like, it doesent matter if it's not the real moon

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Actually that whole scene is filler, and did not happen in the manga. The moon sends out waves in the DB/Z universe that causes the transformation.

S

SSJ Squirm

Now keeping with the series, the explanation they give is a saiyan needs to absorb, through his eyes, 17,000,000 zeno units of Bruits Rays. The moon produces this. The hologram that Vegeta threw in the air also produces those rays. That's how the oozaru transformation happens.

D

Dranigus

And Brute waves are nothing more than reflected rays from the sun. It's easy to create an energy technique that can create such waves, by establishing it's properties into altering the light from the sun like a prism into the lunar waves that trigger the were-transformation.

K

King Vegeta

But, the catch is that Saiyans have to LEARN how to create artificial moons.

D

dbzwarrior4ever

SSJ Squirm said:
Now keeping with the series, the explanation they give is a saiyan needs to absorb, through his eyes, 17,000,000 zeno units of Bruits Rays.  The moon produces this.  The hologram that Vegeta threw in the air also produces those rays.  That's how the oozaru transformation happens.
vegeta did not use a holigram he used an energy replica goku's father had invented and taught to the saiyan race

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That line was filler, Goku's father was NOT a scientist, nor did he invite that technique, etc.

K

King Vegeta

Exactly. That technique was probably created way before Bardock's time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
oxyMORON Bathroom Wall 14
K Anime 4
Babe_Ruth Anime 1
Babe_Ruth Anime 1
D Anime 12