Saints' Bush scores first TD on punt return

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just seeing this punt return makes you tell yourself that this guy is going to be something special, I remember at one point he had one person to beat, and no it wasn't the kicker, and he just out ran him so bad, this guy is one of the fastest guy in the NFL. Just wait when he comes the starter he's going to be crazy good.

J

JAZZNC

How friggin stupid do the Texans look right now, Reggie Bush is already winning games for his team while Super Mario is anything but super. That had to be one of the biggest blunders in sports draft history (other than the numerous picks my Jets wasted). Oh well maybe Mario will end up being alright but Bush is gonna be a special player.

T

The Abyss

Wow, i may not like USC, but i damn well respect reggie Bush.

Congrats to him.

S

shawnesty23

Just seeing this punt return makes you tell yourself that this guy is going to be something special, I remember at one point he had one person to beat, and no it wasn't the kicker, and he just out ran him so bad, this guy is one of the fastest guy in the NFL. Just wait when he comes the starter he's going to be crazy good.
that was about the easiest return ever lol. all he did was run straight lol please that doesnt prove shit, you should talk about how great the blocking was when he can run for a decent amoutn of yards and average more than 5 yards a catch you can say he will be special