• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Saint Bernard Snuggles With Stray Kittens To Keep Them Warm At Night

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yankee, a 9-year-old St. Bernard who lives on a farm in Iowa, cuddles with stray barn cats on winter nights to keep them warm.

Yankee The Giant Saint Bernard Snuggles With Stray Kittens To Keep Them Warm At Night (PHOTO)
I thought this was so cute, you don't see many dogs that will allow stray cats to sleep on them and for sure not this many. My dog wouldn't even let our cats sleep that close to her and when she was little she played with them.

Better pictures.

He's a big softy at heart! Yankee the giant St Bernard lets stray cats snuggle up to him every night | Mail Online

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
That's really cute. It's sweet to see when different animals take in other species in a motherly way. No dog I've ever had would allow a cat near it. Lol

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I use to have a Saint Bernard and a beagle. She looked after that beagle and when a neighbor decided he wanted my beagle my Saint Bernard led me to where she was being held captive. I got my beagle back. Saint Bernards are wonderful dogs.

The one I had was given to me because she stole a roast off the table and ran with it.ha ha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rontzeeez NFL 2
Babe_Ruth NFL 6
Babe_Ruth NFL 2
Babe_Ruth NFL 3
Rontzeeez NFL 5