Safety Gear Manufacture

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Python, May 22, 2007.

1. Python

Python Sssssuper Platinum ******

Hi Gang!

What's the best maker of Safety Gear to go totally Extreme? :cool:

2. ACCER

ACCER Registered Member

Re: Safety Gear Manudfacture

Python,
    The problem is that every company has it's up and down side. It depends on what you are going for and what your give and take on any one item might be. It's entirely personal.

3. Python

Python Sssssuper Platinum ******

Re: Safety Gear Manudfacture

Hi ACCER,
    My girlfriend and her folks are taking me four wheeling in July in Oregon and I wanted to get some cool gear so I don't look like a noob. :cool:

Plus, she say they are always falling off and stuff so I want to be ready. At least if I fall, I''ll be looking good doing it. ;)

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi ya.

I use 661 cause they are the best. You can find killer deals on 661 gear on ebay.
    You also might want to take a trip to your local pawn shops. Great deals to be had there.

When it comes to armor you do get what you pay for. In other words DON'T GO CHEAP!
    If you reallywant to shell out the major cash then you go with cockroach High Impact Armor. But it will cost you a pretty penny for it.
    Fox makes a good Motocross armor too. It just all depends on how much cash you want to shell out.
    Check out eBay for killer deals.

5. tater03

tater03 Registered Member

My husband is the one that buys all our safety gear for us and the boys. I don't think that he stays with one particular manufacter though.
    I would agree with the above poster that I wouldn't go cheap though. I have seen some cheaply made stuff over the years.

6. nangel78

nangel78 Registered Member

Cheap stuff never last as long as the better quality. I had a pair of rollerblades for about 8 years that were decent. I am looking into a different pair now and better safety equipment.