• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Safari browser, Good or Bad ???

ATARIGUY

Beermister
Can anyone tell me anything about the Safari Browser ??

Is it a good browser or bad browser ???
Any tips or tricks for the browser ???

rsonmor

Registered Member
its mac so i vote no, just no lol

but in all seriousness go with manufacturer software, what i mean by that is if you have a mac use safari itll work best :barf: (ugh cant believe i said that) microsoft internet explorer works best with windows and google chrome works best with google chrome os, but all in all firefox cant be beat :)

Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
it's not a bad browser, but not the best one.
it's a normal browser. i wouldn't think highly about it.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I use iTunes all the time so when those updates come on it pretty much always somehow manages to sneak Safari back on my computer after an update no matter how many boxes I click or unclick.

What I saw the first time I used it was nothing much. To me it felt like Glitchy Google Chrome. I dont personally care for Chrome because I'm so used to Firefox... and so Safari was just laughable to me.