Movies Saddest Movie moments

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Anyone have a particular sad movie moment they can never seem to forget?

Mine would have to be Terminator 2 when Arnold goes down via the chain conveyor to the lava, that was soooo sad =(

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
oh I'd have to agree with that. But that wasn't a tear jerking sadness though. at least not for me

One moment I can think of comes from Bridge to Terabithia (don't judge me :D) when Jesse finds out his friend died. There were a series of sad events and buildups, but when he asked his dad if Leslie (his friend) was going to hell because she wasn't Christian really struck a heartstring.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Do you think we could put these in spoilers?

What sticks out for me is a part of The Green Mile...

When John Coffey is killed I can't hold back the tears. What sets me off is when all the prison guards who know he is innocent start crying.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.

When John Coffey is killed I can't hold back the tears. What sets me off is when all the prison guards who know he is innocent start crying.
What Bliss said. I thought I was the only one who actually found this sad, believe it or not, I cried.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The Mist

The very end obviously where Thomas Jane only has enough ammunition to kill the survivors including his child in order to save them from the horror of the creatures roaming his town.

Armageddon

One word: HARRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYY! I cry every time I see the ending of that film.

I agree with Bliss & Cons (The Mist). I'd add John Q to that list as well. I am drawing a blank on some other tear-jerkers, but I know there are a few more.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.

Definitely this.

Also

Fried Green Tomatoes
when Ruth is dying and Idgie tells the story about the lake and the ducks, then she dies and Sipsy comes in and stops the clock.

And, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, when Spirit is on the train being taken away from Rain.