Saddam Hussein

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I decided to post this message in here because I feel that this conversation can become a serious one if you speak the truth about your answer. Would you pay 30$ to watch Saddam Hussein die on Pay Per View. I would pay it in a flash. It sounds mean, but this guy deserves whatever he gets. He made so many people suffured during is era now it's time for him to suffer and finnaly die. And I trully would like to witnissed it. I've discussed this with my firends and they would pay aswell. Imagine how much money the American goverment would make if this would happen? Now I would like to know your opinions about it.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I would out of sheer morbid curiosity even if it wasn't him.

It would be more of a 'bonus' if it was Saddam I got to watch die.

3. scitsofreaky

scitsofreaky Registered Member

Probably not, but I'm cheap. Sure, he deserves it, but I don't feel the need for it to happen. But my family knows some Kurds who I bet would enjoy seeing it. And probably the (other) Iraqis they know too.
    Besides, if it is done right there really wont be much to see. He'll drop and be dead. If the drop was too short, then you'd "get" to watch him flail, which doesn't seem exciting either. But if the drop is too far, that's where the fun is, you'd see his head pop off.

4. Babe_Ruth

I am not saying I want to see it because it will excite me. I want to see it because he witnissed so may people suffering and dying with his two eyes. I want to do the same he did to so may other people and that's see him die. I know it will only last five seconds but just witnissing a killer die would make me happy.

5. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I'd download it after the fact maybe... Don't think I'd pay for it though. I'd be interested in seeing it, pretty morbid but still a pretty historic moment of our times.

6. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Honestly I think $30 would be a waste when I could probably down load it off the net. How ever I see where your going with this. If I had to I would but not for the laughs or any thing like that. I would do it just for the seer fact that I got to witness an important moment in history.

7. Babe_Ruth

Okay let me re-phrase this. This is a once of a lifetime view. You can only see it on Pay Per View and there's no way you can download it or view it after it's original airing. Now would you guys pay 30$ to pay per view to view this histirocal moment?

8. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

With the rephrased question, yeah I would. It's a big historic event which is kind of the signature on a bunch of stuff that will most likely have lasting effects on this country and the world. Fifty years from now, if I say to my grandkids "I was alive during the Iraq war" they probably won't even know what I'm talking about, but if I say "I saw Saddam Hussein die" it will be much more impressive. And yeah, I agree it would generate huge revenues for the government if they charged to see it, but that simply isn't practical (and I can see people arguing against its morality as well).

9. Babe_Ruth

Like I said in my earlier messages there's a lot of people who would purchase this Pay Per View event, because they want to see this viscious man finally get what he deserves. But a lot of people would protest this because it's un-humain to watch someone getting hunged on national television. They probably wont mind him getting the death sentence, but showing it on public television would be crossing the line for them. I really wonder what the percentage would be on people answers? I think it would be 65% of people would say yes and 35% of the people would say no. What do you guys think the percentage would be.

10. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I think around 60% would say they'd be willing to pay for it, 30% actually would end up paying for it if it happened, 40% would say they'd be unwilling to pay for it, and 25% would actively protest it.