Saddam forced to watch South Park

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I have just been watching Russian News and they showed the Clip of Saddam in South Park

The Demon fell in love with him

And that article is funny

DRXX

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Something tells me that this was the idea all along . . . to capture him and force him to watch the movie. Don't underestimate the US government, they've done dumber things . . .

BigBlue

----------------------
http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=1268662006
FORMER Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein is being made to watch his appearance in cult cartoon South Park while he is behind bars.

The deposed leader on trial in Iraq was featured in the movie spin-off as the lover of the devil. South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut featured Hussein and Satan attempting to take over the globe together.

Speaking at the Edinburgh International Television Festival, South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone said US Marines guarding the former dictator during his trial for genocide were making him watch the movie "repeatedly".
LMAO..

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I would be honored to have an episode of South Park with me in it.

Even though I really doubt it, I want to know what he thinks about that episode.

J

Jungle Jim

A mans rights are taken away and he is forced to watch a video demeaning him, harr harr, so funny.

A

Ant On A Log

Jungle Jim said:
A mans rights are taken away and he is forced to watch a video demeaning him, harr harr, so funny.
Yeah. I don't think it was too funny for him. I don't feel good enough about this to laugh.

Italiano

Film Elitist
You know your life is in the shitter when your being forced to watch a film in which you're depicted in as the devil's gay lover and the lead antagonist who wishes to take over the world and then is foiled by a foul-mouthed fat kid and a group entitled "La Resistance".