• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Saddam Executed

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
As far as things go, it's a good thing that he's dead. You don't want him escaping from prison. He'd more than likely be killed anyway. Politically, it makes Bush look like a hero. I don't want to get into a Bush argument, though.

I have seen the video, and you're not really missing much. It's really shaky and a bad angle.

(Warning, please don't look at this is you have a weak stomach or are easily offended. I only mean it for those who are interested)
Basically, he just prays out loud to Mohamed and mid-prayer they drop him and you here a ton of praise for Allah and Mohamed and then you see him in the noose with his head facing the ceiling. It's a very creepy sight.

Dragon

V.I.P.
They wasted no time in executing him. I thought there was going to be some setbacks cause the day they were going to execute him was the day a religious holiday was to begin and also a family member was to be notified of his execution. He was burried with his sons who were killed in a firefight with U.S forces.

The news reported that 3,000 U.S troops were killed in Iraq. :shake: