• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys

• Thread starter imported_SexyKungfuSammy
  • Start date

Is Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys Losing it's luster?

• NEVER

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Possible

• Yep

• HECK YEA IT IS

• Total voters
I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

Has the Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys Lost it's over powerful luster? please send me your thoughts about it.^^

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Maybe, if not now than when cards like Macrocosmos and Dimension Rip are released it will be harder to use.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

I don't really think it has lost its luster THAT much but it's still a foe to contend with and a card you HAVE to watch out for.

I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

Very true it's also the weird Card O_O

To good to have more then 1 but not good enough to be banned.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

I've seen people have two in there deck but the thing is, it didn't work out for them. It was weird to tell you the truth.

G

Gotenks1215

Phoenix has always been one of those cards that you can win with, but has never been really big. It was huge when it first came out, but fell off the map soon after it's release. It's really never HAD any luster. It can win you games, or it gets removed, that's about it, but it'll die more often than win you games, and it's a horrible card to hold in your hand. You have to have at least 1 Hand of Nephthys to run it, and if Phoenix gets sent to the gy, that's 1 useless card in your deck now. It can be fast, and powerful, but only if you get it out at the right times. I've used the opponent's own phoenix's against them, and have seen it done a lot of times also. For instance, if the opponent has a valuable mt on the field, or just several fd ones, I'll just sak it or smash it, ans let it come back, killing all of the opponent's mt's, netting me a +2/3 or h/e many mt's they had out.

Turbo

Registered Member
Phoenix fluctuates on usefulness. Its a good card in the right deck. A lot of its luster died when people realized it wasn't splashable. It has its benefits, especially with people being unoriginal and running 3x sakuretsus, mirror force and smashings in competitive decks.

Vegito728

Registered Member
It's an okay card. There are better tributes out there like mobius and jinzo and many others. But I use him in fun deck cause he's a fun card to play imo.

Turbo

Registered Member
i used it for like a week. that last hyped up card i used was the creator. it actually worked, until people went toolbox and cyber dragon happy.

O

OneVato

In the right kind of deck, Nephthys will never lose its appeal. I side deck him in my Zombie deck (which has a nice focus on increasing attack power). You equip anything with the power of Black Pendant or more, your opponent will either hide in defense for awhile, or waste a removal on him (or her... whatever it is).