Ryan Torain out for season?

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Broncos RB Ryan Torain is expected to be placed on injured reserve with what is thought to be a torn ACL in his left knee.

It's a shame. Torain was effective early in Thursday's game before suffering the injury. With Michael Pittman and Andre Hall out for the season and Selvin Young clearly not recovered from his groin injury, the Broncos will be in the market for fresh legs. Fullback Peyton Hillis, recently activated P.J. Pope, and practice squad rookie Cory Boyd are the only healthy options at the moment.

2. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I find this hilarious.

Well Torain you were good for one week.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Denver should pickup Tatum Bell. I hear he needs a job.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's a blow for the Broncos, he played really well last night, and he showed some potential. They'll defenitely be looking for a running back. It wouldn't surprise me if they did go with Bell once again.

5. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

What ever happened to Mike Bell? I know they moved him to fullback but I've heard nothing of him. I liked him and Tatum as a 1-2.

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

You mean Mike Anderson? Mike Anderson ran with Tatum Bell and was moved to fullback. Both ran for 1000 yards in the same year.

I think Anderson retired.

There was a Mike Bell but he was cut a couple years ago.

7. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

You mixed them both up a little. Anderson did run for 1,000 yards with Tatum, but he was cut a couple of years ago. I found that Mike Bell was cut this year. I remember Mike Bell in the 07' season because he came in a replaced Tatum and did pretty will in the game he got hurt.

8. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I thought Bell was on the Texans this year. But he's either on IR or he got cut.