Ryan Dempster

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Hoosier_Daddy, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Can you believe this guy?

9-0 at home so far after tonight with a 9-2 overall record. Someone pinch me and tell me it's real!

Hoosier.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm frightened, too.

The MLB has been some kind of strange this year. I mean, the Rays battling the Sox for 1st place? JD Drew producing?? BLASPHEMY!

3. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I'm really not all that surprised that JD Drew is producing. He's been able to put up some decent numbers before, that is until he gets injured. I like the guy and would love to see him stay off the DL for an entire season, just to see what his end of season numbers will be. He was a stud at Fla. St. and highly touted coming into MLB in 98'.

Hoosier.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Ryan Dempster is a good pitcher, I don't know why he was closer with the Cubs before, he didn't pitch well when he was with the Reds but he had a decent career in Florida.

I'm glad he's producing well because he's a Canadian and it's good to see Canadians having success in the Major Leagues.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Dempster was a big prospect back in the day but I cannot believe how frickin good he's played so far.

He needs to stop it too. Go Cards haha

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well now that Zambrano is out for a bit, Dempster is the new ace of this team, which I'm proud of him, like I mentioned before he's Canadian so I'm glad he's having success in the Major Leagues once again, hopefully he'll make the All Star team, because he deserves to be part of the National Team.

Sorry Millz, but Go Cubs lol.

7. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

We're fighting now! The Cubs are an unlikeable franchise.

8. KidPoker23

KidPoker23 Registered Member