Ryan Adams

Discussion in 'Music' started by CBNJ, Jun 17, 2008.

1. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

Does anyone listen to any of his stuff? He is such a unique guy, all his concerts are hit or miss because of his addiction with drugs, he is "clean" now. I'm seeing him in Boston on September 7th, I can't wait.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I like Ryan Adams, and he'll be opening for Oasis in September where I live, I might still try to get tickets.

But with that being said, he's a little nuts. There was this time where he was performing at a small venue and this guy in the back screamed out Summer of 69, which is a song by Bryan Adams if you people didn't know, he left the stage, choked the guy and kicked him out. Now thats a little crazy if you ask me.

3. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

Yeah, that worries me though, him playing on a what seems like is going to be a big stage if Oasis is playing. I don't really like Oasis, but I would probably go just to see Ryan. :p

Yeah, he really hates when people yell stuff out and interrupt his set. When I saw him in NYC in 2006, this group of people kept yelling out "Freebird!" and "Summer of 69!". He eventually moved his microphone in the back of the stage, all the way back by the drummer, and ended up cutting the set short. But still, I'm willing to risk seeing another bad performance.