Russia Attacks Georgia! (Simulation)

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by icegoat63, Mar 15, 2010.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I got to thinking about how crazy this sounds, this Georgian group stages this News story saying the President is Dead and that Russian Tanks are rolling over Georgian Soil... But its only a simulation :hah:

But then that second wave of thought hit me and I got to thinking... Even though this story was completely false... Do we have stations like that here in the States that would rather plug fake or manufactured stories in order to catch peoples attention?

2. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Dude, with Americas Politically charged atmosphere, if anyone did that, they'd get their balls sued off and fed back to them on a silver platter. Plus, imagine what would happen. When War of the Worlds happened in the 30s, their was rioting. And that was only over New York City. Nation wide, it would spark a mass exodus, and with that rioting and looting. People would die. Not huge numbers, but their will be deaths.

3. FindMuck

FindMuck Registered Member

The title of this thread is misleading. Russia did not simulate an attack on Georgia, Georgia simulated one on themselves.