Rush

Discussion in 'Music' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 22, 2010.

1. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

After a discussion with Jeanie about Rush recently I decided to make this thread and ask who else likes Rush.

I think they're one of the greatest bands of all time and Moving Pictures was one of the best albums ever made. Along with 2112.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This might surprise a few people, but I can't stand rush. I hate their style, I think the lead singer has a terrible voice. I'll admit that I do enjoy a few of their songs, but all in all I believe they are awful.

I had a chance to go an watch them at an outdoor concert this summer, but I don't care for them so I didn't go.

3. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

That's interesting, I have a friend on another forum from Canada who says the exact same thing. She hates Rush mostly because of Geddy Lee's voice. I think they're incredible.

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Rush is one of those bands that everything I've heard from them I love, but I just haven't gotten into them for whatever reason. I actually worked a Rush concert here in Columbus about a month or so ago. It's amazing how great they are live. I also was kinda bummed that I didn't have enough money at the time to buy a shirt. I would have rocked the hell out of that.