• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rush

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
After a discussion with Jeanie about Rush recently I decided to make this thread and ask who else likes Rush.

I think they're one of the greatest bands of all time and Moving Pictures was one of the best albums ever made. Along with 2112.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This might surprise a few people, but I can't stand rush. I hate their style, I think the lead singer has a terrible voice. I'll admit that I do enjoy a few of their songs, but all in all I believe they are awful.

I had a chance to go an watch them at an outdoor concert this summer, but I don't care for them so I didn't go.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
That's interesting, I have a friend on another forum from Canada who says the exact same thing. She hates Rush mostly because of Geddy Lee's voice. I think they're incredible.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Rush is one of those bands that everything I've heard from them I love, but I just haven't gotten into them for whatever reason. I actually worked a Rush concert here in Columbus about a month or so ago. It's amazing how great they are live. I also was kinda bummed that I didn't have enough money at the time to buy a shirt. I would have rocked the hell out of that.