• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rush Limbaugh is still a pig

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Not sure how 'newsy' that fact actually is, but Rushbo confirmed it again today with a childish tirade against alleged sex attack victim Sharon Bialek, mocking her name and making slurping noises into his microphone.

Listen here:

Rush: Buy A Lick - Sharon Bialek - YouTube

What a mensch. What a leader among men. Mama must be so proud. But, I guess that's about what you'd expect from a dickhead like Rush Limbaugh, who once told a black female radio caller to "take the bone out of your nose and call me back."

Who's up for defending this obvious bigot? Anybody?

Last edited:

ssvs04

Registered Member
I love the guy. I listen to him every day from job to job but missed this part. I love that he purposely puts the other side in a tizzy on a daily basis. He has come to the conclusion that there is no seeing "common ground" with the other side and basically makes it a daily practice like this to draw them in and it quites enjoyable to see them react.

C-Mach

Registered Member
Do you have a link, Tucker? I'd love to hear Rush's rant!