Movies Rush Hour

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Does anyone love Rush Hour? I loved it, it's so funny and their's a lot of great action scenes some things that Jackie Chan does are pretty amazing, and Chris Tucker is so funny, I really think that the fisrt one was good but the second one was better, can't wait till the third one comes out.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Rush Hour 1 and 2 I enjoyed, both were hilarious in some parts, and the action wasnt bad either. I've been a fan of Tucker and Chan for a while anyway, so seeing the two of them together is always good. Hopefully the 3rd one comes out soon.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah me too, I really thought it would of came out already, but I guess there still writting the story, also I agree they do make a good team, Jackie can also be funny sometimes, which is good.

9ten

When Jackie Chan said "I'll bitchslap you back to Africa", I almost ended up suffocating with laughter. :D

K

kajin_phoenixlord

9ten said:
When Jackie Chan said "I'll bitchslap you back to Africa", I almost ended up suffocating with laughter. :D
Yeah, that line caught me off guard with the fullest extent. Both Rush Hour movies were hilarious. They are one of my top favorite comedic movies.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

One of my favorite things about the movies would have to be the out takes during the credits.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea the takes are awesome. I like the one from the second where this guy fells an elevator and tucker says I guess he won't be in the third one. That part made me laugh so much. Chan and Tucker worked really well together they have good chemistry that's why the movies are so good. There no Gibson and Glover though.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That dude fell out the window, he was the main bad guy, my favorite out take is when Don Cheadle is there and Tucker keeps calling Jackie Jackie instead of Lee, and Don is like "His name is Lee god damnit."

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea that was great...they had good takes but they also had really funny parts from the movie sespecially the following. Tucker interrups a poker game from his cousin that organized it with chineese people and he starts speaking chineese....that part was the best part from both of the movies

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah, I enjoyed that part as well, and in Rush Hour 2 when he kept flirting with that girl who was kicking his ass.