• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Rush Hour 3

R

Rios15

Has anybody seen this movie, I love it. I was so hilarious. I think this one was the best out all 3!:w00t:

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Despite people bitching about the Rush Hour movies, I quite enjoy them. I havents seen 3 yet, but I plan to watch it whenever I see it on TV in the future or if a friend gets the DVD.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
It had funny moments, but overall it was just like the others. I liked the taxi driver :D

D

DLFerguson

I saw I and II. Wasn't impressed with either so I'll pass on III.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I've seen the trailer and I fell in love with it, it seems awesome and funny as well. I recon it's better than the first one and the second one, but I guess I shouldn't judge the book by it's cover.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I saw it. Man Chris Tucker's put on some weight.

Overall it was decent. It was pretty short just like the previous films and I will say this without Chris Tucker the film would have sucked. Also there wasnt as much chemistry between the actors as there was in the previous ones.

It was a good movie but it should have been released in 2003 or 2004 only a couple years after the other two. It just seems like this Rush Hour didnt "fit" as well as its predecessors.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thealigator Movies & TV 4
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 11
Mirage Movies & TV 16
R Movies & TV 23
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 14