• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Rush Hour 3

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I definitely want to see this one. I have seen the first two and I liked both of them.

Dragon

V.I.P.
I was watching the new the other day and one of the local reporters here interviewed Chan and Tucker and they said that Tucker almost didn't make it in Rush Hour series. The choices that would of played Tucker was Wesley Snipes or Eddie Murphy I think. I am glad that Tucker is in the Rush Hour series.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Chris Tucker as soooOOOO much funnier than Eddie Murphy would have been in Rush Hour. Just the way he acts is perfect for the role.

Wesley Snipes would have been an odd choice.. I've never seen him in anything funny so it's hard to imagine him as detective Carter.

Gwiz

Registered Member
I saw this movie over the weekend and it's definitely worth watching. It's better than the second one but not as good as the first one. Jackie did most of the stunts and they had some special effects. Storyline was good and funny moments throughout the movie. The cab driver was the best and I love the outakes they showed at the end along with the credits.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I've heard it's getting bad reviews, though. I guess that's to be expected, but still, I'd like to hear more opinions.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I liked the second one the best so far so if this is better than the second then I'm fine with that. It would be interesting to hear why it got bad reviews though.

Maybe people went in expecting an epic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thealigator Movies & TV 4
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 11
R Movies & TV 5
R Movies & TV 23
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 14