• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Rush Hour 3

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Rush Hour 3 is finally here. Well the trailer at least.

Apple - Trailers - Rush Hour 3

I loved the first two. The second is my favorite so far. Hopefully 3 is even better. :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I want to see it because Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan have awesome charisma. They work very well together, and it makes for very funny scenes. Who cares about the story? It's a funny movie.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha that line is in the trailer even. It has a new context this time around.

I can't wait for this movie to come out. I hope they don't end it without leaving room for a 4th. Why keep it at 3 if they don't have to?

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
I was a fan of the first two as well. Very funny movies. Is the same guy directing?

Link_Q

Registered Member
just remembering or reading the name of this movie makes me laugh ^^ LOL

nice movie ,,, I wish I can see it soon ><

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
The funny thing is I'm not even sure why it's called "Rush Hour". The movies really don't have anything to do with rush hour yet now when you hear "Rush Hour" it's pretty easy to think of Jakie Chan and Chris Tucker.

Gwiz

Registered Member
I'm a big fan of the first two and I'll be definitely going to watch this over the weekend. The previews loooks good and hopefully they didnt have all the good parts in there. You know how some movies do that. I think last night on MTV or TBS, they had a small clip about a giant master and jackie and chris trying to take him down. He was so big and was unsuccessful.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thealigator Movies & TV 4
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 11
R Movies & TV 5
R Movies & TV 23
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 14