• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Rush Hour 3 (2007)

R

R.Lewis_52

At last its been confirmed, Director, Chan and Tucker have all signed on and the film starts shooting end of this year for a 2007 release.

There off to Paris this time and the plot involves the triads.

Can't wait for this.

What do people think? Chris Tucker's been away for a while now, do you think he's still got jokes??

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
He's never had jokes. He's Jack Black funny, which means you love him the first few parts of the film, but he slowly gets more and more unbearable until the end where you just want to slap him in the face for being so damned annoying.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love Chris Tucker in both Rush Hours I believe he's hilarious, he has a lot of good jokes. Especially in Rush Hour 2. I am really glad that they will be coming out with the third one. There's going to be a lot of good movies in 2007 I can't wait.

D

dunit_101

^^ yea i agree but i like the rush hour 2 just a little better.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I can't take Jackie Chan anymore. His movies are practically all the same unrealistic fighting with his crew. The only reason I might see this movie is for the jokes and whatnot that it might have.

A

Aseldo

So there really is going to be a Rush Hour 3?
Very interesting, it's been like 5 years and out of nowhere they finally make the third XD.

~Aseldo

Italiano

Film Elitist
oxyMORON said:
I can't take Jackie Chan anymore. His movies are practically all the same unrealistic fighting with his crew. The only reason I might see this movie is for the jokes and whatnot that it might have.
Actually, Chan is one of the few martial artist filmmakers that actually does his own stunts without digital effects. In everyone of his movies, none of his choreography involves any digital editing or special effects.

So it is real, it's just really fancy is all. It's just not pratical fighting.

But are his action sequences really that unrealistic? Have you seen any of Steven Segal's movies?

BigBlue

----------------------
I heard Yoa ming was going to be in Rush hour 3, im not lieing either..
but I cant wait for Rush hour 3.. its going to be great.

Dr. Fresh

Mmmm.... Lesbians.
Yao Ming in Rush Hour 3?!?! That'd be funny.

I can't wait til it comes out either. I think Chris Tucker is still gunna be funny and Jackie Chan is a natural badass. They should have made it come out sooner though, but oh well, at least it's going to come out!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thealigator Movies & TV 4
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 11
R Movies & TV 5
Mirage Movies & TV 16
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 14