• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Runescape

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Or...a cheaper and way more less cool version of WoW! Who here plays? I know it's seen as a guilty pleasure these days, especially in the world of MMO's, but I really do have a general liking for RS. It's simple skill increasing abilities might seem mediocre, but I really do enjoy this game for what it's actually worth. Of course, I'm a Free player and not a member, but still find it ... fun :) So who plays?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I used to play this when I was young, but I haven't played it for years now. I enjoyed it heaps back in the day.

Shooting_Palanx

Awesome as bro :) Anything you enjoyed doing throughout the game? I was a big fan of skilling, especially fishing :) Gotta love catching lobsters with your lobby pots at Karamaja :)

Shooting_Palanx

Sweet as bro :) Do you remember your smithing level? I only ever got up to mithril armour standards. I guess it's just one of those skills where you have to be really dedicated in order to get to a serious level.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Nah, it's been like 6 or so years since I played. I can't remember details.