PC Games Runescape!!!

Teorropy

Expanded on this game please. I have heard the name before, but don't know what it is about and what system, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, Playstation, and or PC?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a browser based RPG. Maybe flash, I don't know because I never played it and never want to.

One of those games that spammers are always trying to get referrals to sign up. It looks pretty ridiculous to me. I never played it and don't have even the slightest inclination to even go to the website for it. ;)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm sure it's decent but I just prefer playing games like Half-Life 2, which are just more fun to me. If I played a MMORPG it would be WOW probably, but I refuse to try that game because I don't want to become addicted to it. :D

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I have some friends who have been addicted to this game ever since it came out, I really do not get what the big deal it, the game is not all that fun and people spend countless hours each day playing this game, don't they realize that their stats in runescape cannot possibly get them anywhere in life?

hey .....man ....dude.....i just hacked in to somebodys acc.....dude that stuf realy worked....check on pinkydeivis's thread:D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
What are you talking about, kid?

I can haxorz! Go read da threadz to see my leet haxzing skillz!

I'm glad you never made anymore posts, I may have banned you for spite.