• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Runescape Aggravations

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Please explain to me why we have e-mail password recovery available to us on every website...

Yet, Runescape needs your old password to the best of your recollection(if I knew I wouldnt be doing this), your IP that you logged in from before, actual comments proving that it was your account with only 300 letter spots, and the year you signed up(like I friggin remember)...

Wtf Buffalo Bill!!!

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
The problem is that you're trying to play a shitty-ass Java RPG.

I recommend you forget about it and never again lay eyes upon it.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I did! That's the thing though, it's bugging the hell out of me that I can't remember worth a damn!

I haven't played in years!!!

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Wait...if you stopped playing, why are you trying to remember your account details?

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Cause...even though it's against rules methinks...selling doesn't sound bad. Find me a n00b and make me some monies...

Twitch

Registered Member
I tried getting back on a little bit ago.

It's ridiculous what you have to do.

viLky

ykLiv
Yet, Runescape needs your old password to the best of your recollection(if I knew I wouldnt be doing this), your IP that you logged in from before, actual comments proving that it was your account with only 300 letter spots, and the year you signed up(like I friggin remember)...
I would understand this sort of security if you're working for the CIA, but for Runescape? Now, that's just crazy.

E-mail pasword recovery should be more than enough for Runescape, anything more is just overkill.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Def. not overkill to them. The system they have set-up is retarded...and all I listed is only to HELP recover it...it may, or may not work...

Gay >_>

Last edited:

Amandeep619

RuneScape is a thing of the past now. Most people quit the game, and now people have moved on in life. :D

I give you a thumbs up on that, like me. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shooting_Palanx Video Games 5
Lostopoly Video Games 0
Shooting_Palanx Video Games 23
Apocalypse Video Games 11
B Video Games 2