• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Runaway (Short Film by Kanye West)

Konshentz

Konshentz
Runaway is a 35-minute long, short film directed by Kanye West. It serves as the music video for the song of the same name. It is inspired by other music-related short films such as Purple Rain, Pink Floyd The Wall and Michael Jackson's Thriller and painters Picasso and Matisse. Directors Federico Fellini and Stanley Kubrick as well as fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld are also direct inspirations. The film depicts a romantic relationship between a man and a half-woman, half-phoenix, and is set to music by Kanye West, most of which is from his album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010)
YouTube - Kanye West - Runaway (Full-length Film)

Thoughts?

Kanji

Registered Member
I've seen clips of it. From what I understand its pretty evil. Since I don't like Kayne West anyway I won't be watching it.