• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Run to the Hills boy's

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Well with all the strange weather this winter the snow count is way low, so the ski nd snowboarding hasn't been all that good this year.

But there is a silver lining this year. Some ski parks have opened up their runs for Mt Boarding.

They have set up runs where the snow has no big mass or none at all.

The lift tickets are half price and they are charging 65% less for the park passes.

Some ski resorts have even begun to offer classes on Mt Boarding, and are even starting to rent Mt Boarding equipment.

The have to recoup their losses some way. I'm all for it! We do it in the summer for free but if you got a hankering for the sport now you can do it all year long.

I warn you once you try it you will be hooked. I will try to find my list of resorts that are now offering Mt Boarding and their cost.

Till then see ya on the hills.