Run away from your problems?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are you someone that runs away from your personal problems till they go away or hoping they'll go away or you like to fight them head on?

When I'm talking about problems I'm talking about something serious, not a flat tire on your car.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
You might as well face your problems. If you run from your problems you will soon find that they will chase after you. Often times, you will also find that they can run faster than you.

mm. Last time I was faced with a problem I ran from it and let it get worse and worse, until finally I had to deal with it. I technically didn't have to sort it, I would have survived lol, but it was making me miserable and I was proud of myself for finally putting things right. Even if it took me longer than it should have.

So yes, I do usually just hope problems will go away on their own, but if they don't then it weighs on my mind too much not to fix it.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I'm someone who tends to let things take their course, meaning sometimes I'll put off dealing with problems, but usually at some point I'll tackle them. I guess it depends on the problem, though. :dunno:

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I don't run away but I can have a tendancy to stick my head in the sand.

Sometimes I just supress it...

Alot of the time I just hit it head on :) I much prefer getting things out of the way and feeling calmer when it's dealt with.

Windwhisperer

Registered Member
I do like to let things take its course but when I know its time to sort something out, I know I have to.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Are you someone that runs away from your personal problems till they go away or hoping they'll go away or you like to fight them head on?

When I'm talking about problems I'm talking about something serious, not a flat tire on your car.
I've done both. I've fought my battles head on and I've stuck my head in the sand. That's just the way that I am.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I face my problems head on. You'll only make matters worse if you don't sort out your problems as quick as you can.

Adastra

Registered Member
I have always faced my problems right away. I would not be mentally healthy if I did not, by that I mean I will not be worried or anxiety over it causing me undue stress or other issues. Then the problem is cut down quickly and cannot resurface as something new and more complicated later with possibly harming others besides myself.

I've never understood how anyone can run away from their problems? Even if you try to put them out of your mind, they still have a tendency to pop back up at unexpected and usually, inconvenient moments.
I prefer to try to find a fix before it gets any bigger.