Rumor:Darius Miles wants out of Portland.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
It this is true he should rethink this because Portland has been very active this year and looks to be going places.

"Although no team official will confirm it, the Blazers are thought to be trying to trade disgruntled forward Darius Miles, and (Steve) Blake could be a player to package with Miles. If the Blazers sign Rodriguez, they will have the maximum 15 players under contract, something team President Steve Patterson said he wanted to avoid. Pritchard, however, said it was Przybilla, an unrestricted free agent who agreed to re-sign with the Blazers, and not Rodriguez who put Portland at its maximum."
http://www.insidehoops.com/nba_rumors.shtml

G

Gustavo

Im a Portland fan, and am glad to hear this. :)
He has a contract that the Blazers should get rid of. Im sure they can get something for him.
It will be Addition by Subtraction.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
I thought Darius Miles was a good player but a portland fan should know more about the blazers than me. But what team needs a player like Darius Miles...hmm

X

Xero.Shab

Darius Miles is mostly a "Its all about me" type of player. Thats one reason why he wants out of Portland because he wont get the opportunity to shine there.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
That's kind of funny because in my opinon their is no team were he can shine. He seems to be a complimentary who contributes with blocks and rebounds, not big points or clutch shots.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He's a very talented player. Let's not forget that he got drafted out of high school, he's been in the league forever it seems but he's still a young man. His prime should be coming soon. It's just a shame he's such an asshole. If he was a team player he could be a great player, but like I said he's still young so it's not too late. He just need to find the right team for him.

G

Gustavo

Vince Carter said:
He's a very talented player. Let's not forget that he got drafted out of high school, he's been in the league forever it seems but he's still a young man. His prime should be coming soon. It's just a shame he's such an asshole. If he was a team player he could be a great player, but like I said he's still young so it's not too late. He just need to find the right team for him.
The faster he leaves the better. Portland is not right for him, and Portland can get something better in return.

M

Master G

darius miles could have been a great nba player he had the athlecticm and the body(needed some weight maybe) but he just needed to improve but htat nigga is too lazyy.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
You cant really change a players personality no matter how much talent they may have. But it's a real shame he wont change it's a waste of talent.

B

Black Sheep1

Miles value is at a all time low. The blazers would be lucky to get chris mihm, and mckie. He will be moved this summer but not for much.