Rugby ?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Anyone follows the rugby games? Last year was the world cup over here. Right now I'm following the Six Nations tournament.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Yes, I'm a fairly big fan of rugby and I'm also enjoying the six nations. Rugby over here is a big sport, nowhere near football (soccer) but nevertheless it's enjoyed by all ages and both sexes.

Lets just hope France hammer Wales next week and lift the title, us English don't want to see the Welsh win it!

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Lets just hope France hammer Wales next week and lift the title, us English don't want to see the Welsh win it!
There are exceptions to this you know. For example, me. Yes, it would be great for England to win the title, but I'd rather we lose against Wales than another team.

Last edited:

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I'd rather France win it over any of the other home nations, I'm more likely to bump into arrogant Welsh supporters than I am to take stick of the French, that's how I look at it anyway.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I didn't expect Wales to win all their 4 games. I wonder if the Millenium stadium will give us luck. Too bad we don't have Chabal now...we could use his power, if not, his entertainment value.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
It should be a good game but France must win by more than twenty points to stand any chance of winning the title.

I'm an Australian so it's either NRL, Rugby union or Australian football (which I dislike with a passion).

I haven't been watching the six nations I've been more into the NRL (that's league).

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
WALES! oh yeah. I'm not the most patriotic of people like I'd never be reduced to tears over losing a game of rugby but it was nice to see Wales picking up the slack.