Rubberstamping

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by sbarber77, Sep 18, 2006.

1. sbarber77

sbarber77 Registered Member

Are there any rubberstampers on this forum? I am an addict and I get many of my supplies off of ebay. I have been stamping handmade cards for about ten years and have rently signed on as a Stampin' UP demonstrator!

2. frogg93

frogg93 New Member

I love rubber stamping as well! I generally buy my product online via a few venues...auction and some websites. In the past I have loved using the Stampin' Up product, however I have found it to be quite expensive and I can find similiar products and utilize the items I own already to work with. I do have to say the quality of their products is extremely good and their service is quite fast. Probably, my favorite fact about utilizing the Stampin' Up products was for all us rubberstampers getting together and sharing our thoughts and ideas. Good Luck and Congrats!

What other Arts and Crafts do you do??

3. sbarber77

sbarber77 Registered Member

The thing I like about Stampin' Up....okay, two things
    1. The color coordinated families...makes it so easy to find colors that will go together on a project.
    2. The stamps come in sets so they are designed to be used together on a project. Sure, I can go to Michaels and buy a pig stamp and a barn stamp but the pig is likely to be as big as the barn. LOL!

I have been stamping for about 10 years so I have a lot of other product already which I'm sure will get used as well. But I will get most of my stamps and paper and ink from Stampin' up now.

I also love to scrapbook and cross stitch. What crafts do others enjoy?