PPV Royal Rumble

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

One of the most exciting Pay Per Views in Wrestling history is in January. The 30 man battle royal is so entertaining.

Can't wait to watch it.

Matches to be announced....

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Viva Pat Patterson for the greatest match concept ever! The contest itself never disappoints, regardless of who comes out on top and gets the title shot. I can hardly wait for tomorrow's TV to find out who the '09 entrants are.

3. padd

padd Registered Member

Call me a bad seed but I was never interested in the Rumble.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The rumble is one of the few matches that is helping me retain interest in the WWE.

5. Babe_Ruth

Wow Tucker, I never knew that. Thanks for letting us know.

It's hard to believe anyone can hate the Rumble Padd, it's had some great and amazing moments through out the years. It's just so exciting to watch. I have no clue who the WWE is going to choose to win it this year.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

My favorite PPV of the year outside of Wrestlemania. I'll be ordering it for sure...hopefully its good like last year. Cena returning was a huge surprise.

I like how every year they'll have a legend in the rumble for nostaglia sake.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

If WWE decides to do it right they'll have MVP win the rumble. He's been jobbing (story-wise or not) and deserves to have something under his belt. I can see no other person winning it besides him.

Agreed?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

i've heard a couple of rumours that christian will make a Cena like return this year, but i can't see him getting that much of a push...... Kozlov has to be a candidate aswell.

9. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I would be kind of surprised if MVP wins in all honesty. Not because I dont want him too or I dont think he should but I dont see WWE doing the losing streak and this be the way he breaks it...or its the perfect way to break it...

Hmmm...

(Of course he might have to WIN a qualifying match to get in so who knows)

10. Babe_Ruth

It also depends on who's going to win the fatal four way tonight. I believe that it's going to be Orton, and if not then Orton is winning the Rumble in my opinion.

I don't see MVP or Kozlov winning it either, I wouldn't mind if MVP did win it, but I would be pretty mad if Kozlov would win it, because that means he would be headlining Wrestlemania 25, and I dont think he deserves that. That's another reason why I don't see MVP winning it.

Millz likes this.