Royal Rumble

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I watched the Royal Rumble last night it was pretty entertaining. I still don't agree on Cena winning the Rumble, but I'm impress that he was able to come back so quickly.

The championship matches were pretty entertaining, I knew that both of the champions would retain their titles.

The best thing of the whole night was Santino, got that guy is simply hilarious, when he interrupted Ashley and Maria, then he insulted the crowd it was just priceless.

Overall good pay per view.

2. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

This was one of the best PPV's WWE has done in the last 5 years in my opinion. The rumble was awesome at the start and at the end, you had shockers and surprises (Piper, Snuka, Cena), 4 solid matches, great storylines, and solid in ring action. This was a great effort by WWE and its only going to get better with Big Show coming back and Matt Hardy coming back.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I have to disagree with you when you say it's one of the best pay per views in the last five years, but I agree with you when you say there were a lot of shockers. I didn't expect to see Cena back that's for sure, and seeing Piper and Snuka participating was a told shocker as well.

4. Millz

Well outside of the previous Wrestlemania's, what was better than last night? The build was excellent for this PPV. I dont remember build up for the matches being this good in a long time. The undercard with JBL/Jericho and Flair/MVP was main event worthy.

I dont think there is one person who had a bad night last night. Orton, Hardy, Edge, Mysterio, JBL, Jericho, Flair and MVP all did a very good job in the ring. The rumble was entertaining and Santino was pure gold on the mic. On top of that you have the return of WWE's biggest star when nobody saw it coming. Just a top notch effort. I think my hopes are up way too high now...

5. Millz

Well outside of the previous Wrestlemania's, what was better than last night? The build was excellent for this PPV. I dont remember build up for the matches being this good in a long time. The undercard with JBL/Jericho and Flair/MVP was main event worthy.

I dont think there is one person who had a bad night last night. Orton, Hardy, Edge, Mysterio, JBL, Jericho, Flair and MVP all did a very good job in the ring. The rumble was entertaining and Santino was pure gold on the mic. On top of that you have the return of WWE's biggest star when nobody saw it coming. Just a top notch effort. I think my hopes are up way too high now...

6. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

I was there, it was a great Rumble but Cena killed it. They had his audio so loud to drown out the boos that it wasn't funny. How long before they realize that the real fans; not the kids and girls who thing they can sleep with him; dislike him and his lack of wrestling ability.

A lot of people leaving MSG we're saying that they weren't going to order Wrestlemania cause its obvious the belt would go back to their souvenir money maker.

I think WWE staff might have heard this since Cena is getting his title shot at No Way Out instead of Wrestlemania 24.

7. Millz

Unfortunately to the smarks out there John Cena is going to beat Orton and be the champ going into the main event at Wrestlemania 24.