Royal Flush

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by Forbidden, Aug 18, 2006.

?

Have you gotten a royal flush?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. Yes, but I'm a no good rotten cheater

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Anyone ever gotten it?? Without cheating, that is :)

I haven't, I've gotten a straight flush before but never a royal one.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I haven't gotten one . . . but I watched someone throw one away. The kid had a 10 of spades and a low kicker. The flop was Jack of spades, Ace of spades, and a deuce. He gets raised so he folds. Next two cards . . . King of spades and queen of spades.

Yeah, he was pissed to say the least.

3. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Yeah, it's hard but it seems easier in holdem cause you can turn up 4 cards of it, just imagine how hard it would be to get in 5 card poker...

4. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I want to say I've gotten one in 5 card in Diamonds. I've definitely had one in Pai-Gow poker.

My one in Hold 'Em was a scam to get a jerk to stop harassing people because he can't beat anyone in anything besides heads-up. Once raised all-in on me and couldn't beat my pair of nines. Noob.

5. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I've only got when I play Duece's wild but that does really count so no i've never gotten it.

6. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Never a royal flush, but I have gotten a straight flush (see the memorable poker experiences thread).

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I hav never gotten a royal flush without cheating. I don't think I've ever gotten anything higher than a straight.

8. Kyle91892

Kyle91892 Guest

i average one every 8 or 9 hands when im dealer...haha, i do cheat for fun. but i only got 2 when i didnt cheat. and i only cheat when there is no money involved, im a good person (sorta :p)

Edit:sorry, double post.

9. The Abyss

The Abyss Guest

i actually have gotten one. purely dumb luck. i wa splayoing for cash with my friends, i had to go all in because i just was on a losing streak and didn't care. i got it practicly had to pick thier jaws off the floor. it is a great feeling!

10. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I've never gotten one, I'm not sure if I've ever even gotten a regular flush.