• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Round Two

momtobrenna

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
OH gosh, hadn't really kept up with how many exactly I have had alot of people who have bought cards, but not wanted me to mail them to them. I would say I have sold an estimate of 100 maybe.
COOL!! Keep goin'!

Nanner

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
I have been on here. Mostly i have been doing good. I go in on the 13th of this month for 3 stints then maybe all will be well. Or at least i hope. What no putor at home yet .hmmmm girl ya might have to throw one of them southern girl hissy fits to get things on the roll. :lol: Maybe they will get one going for ya before long.Good Luck

ANOTHER Thread I haven't seen! So you're doing it???!!! Good boy! (now beg and roll over.....fetch :lol:) That's Monday! Bet you'll feel a lot better after! Geeeezzzz and I don't have a flight booked to come hold your hand! Will be thinking of you and wishing you the very best on Monday. If you start getting nervous (being nice here....don't want to wreck the macho thing and say "scared" :) just think of all of us.....and whipped cream.....with a cherry on top (although we might have to go out and buy one of those......think we're out :D) SERIOUSLY will be thinking of you Monday! Please when you feel up to it come on and let us know how you're doing. K? BIG hug!!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Thanks nanner ..Its a one day deal so maybe i will feel like getting on monday night. Just dont know but if im on here you will know all is well..Thanks again

Nanner

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Thanks nanner ..Its a one day deal so maybe i will feel like getting on monday night. Just dont know but if im on here you will know all is well..Thanks again

If you're anything like I've been on my one day deals you'll be really loopy! Yeah do come on if you feel up to it......could be interesting :D

A normal Doubles is one thing..... a loopy Doubles? :lol::lol::lol:

Now smile and have fun this weekend! Keep busy and before you know it it will be over and you'll be feeling great!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Nanner said:
If you're anything like I've been on my one day deals you'll be really loopy! Yeah do come on if you feel up to it......could be interesting :D

A normal Doubles is one thing..... a loopy Doubles? :lol::lol::lol:

Now smile and have fun this weekend! Keep busy and before you know it it will be over and you'll be feeling great!

Hmmm ..Loopy .If im that bad i might not want to be on here i might make some mad ..or say the wrong thing and get banned.. hahahahaha.. But i will try

Nanner

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Hmmm ..Loopy .If im that bad i might not want to be on here i might make some mad ..or say the wrong thing and get banned.. hahahahaha.. But i will try

I always just wanted to go home and sleep. More than likely you'll be pretty tired and all the coffee in the world won't help ;) So get the rest your body will need on Monday and maybe we'll see you on Tuesday....if not then when you can. Get that sleep. You will need it to heal!

<nagging> :D

Loopy = amusing for the rest of us but not so great for you. The puter will still be there when your ready.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Nanner said:
I always just wanted to go home and sleep. More than likely you'll be pretty tired and all the coffee in the world won't help ;) So get the rest your body will need on Monday and maybe we'll see you on Tuesday....if not then when you can. Get that sleep. You will need it to heal!

<nagging> :D

Loopy = amusing for the rest of us but not so great for you. The puter will still be there when your ready.

LOL, loopy can be amusing! When I got my tubes tied they came in and gave me a shot of demerol and I then decided to call my boss, he wasn't at his desk so I left a voice mail. He said he kept it all week and listened to it over and over laughing at me. Bad thing is, I didn't even remember doing it till allmost two weeks later! LOL