• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Round Two

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I want to thank all of you who purchased cards from me in my first auction!! I decided since the first one did so well, and I still had tons of cards left that I would list it again and see how it does this time around.

I cleared 65.00 to put towards my payoff. I wonder sometimes if the people who give know how much it touches my heart? I belive if you give cheerfully you will recieve back ten fold.........and not always in material things. Actually I think it is the non material things you get back that mean the most!!

God Bless You All!!

Round TWO!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5587116414&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

doubles2004

Registered Member
Good Luck once again Jenn

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Thanks Doubles.........hey btw, how you been? Guess I have been missing you on here the past couple days. Course I have not been on here and now comes the weekend and of course I DONT Have a puter working at home yet. I'm SO getting tired of waiting! UGH!

doubles2004

Registered Member
I have been on here. Mostly i have been doing good. I go in on the 13th of this month for 3 stints then maybe all will be well. Or at least i hope. What no putor at home yet .hmmmm girl ya might have to throw one of them southern girl hissy fits to get things on the roll. :lol: Maybe they will get one going for ya before long.Good Luck

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Well.......I'm sure you know what my thought are! :D Good luck!!!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL, Doubles I think you are right! I'm just not much of the hissy fit type! LOL Well its quitting time at the ranchero here.............hopfully I will see you all sometimes this weekend!! HUGS TO ALL!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Planning on a round 3? It looks as though the auction not only generated some interest, but more importantly, you made some money! Congrats!!!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Yes believe I am going to keep it up as long as it does well and until i sell all the cards.

Thanks girl!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
OH gosh, hadn't really kept up with how many exactly I have had alot of people who have bought cards, but not wanted me to mail them to them. I would say I have sold an estimate of 100 maybe.