• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Round 3 One Vs. the Other

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
Which do you prefer cat or dog? You don't need to have owned one or the other. So you don't need to live with one to answer the question. Choose one of these for 4 options. Then give a short reason why.
1. I like cats better then dogs.
2. I like dogs better then cats.
3 I like them both just the same
4. Let me go ask my Mom and see what she says. LOL!!!

Konshentz

Konshentz
I will choose option 3. I have had two pets that I will NEVER EVER forget or be able to replace, Hobbes (a cat) and Ben (a dog). So, yeah, no way I could choose a favorite. Maaaaan, I miss those two little furry buddies.

Impaired

Registered Member
2. I like dogs better than cats.
I like cats and cats like me but dogs are special. Closer to toddlers than animals, if that makes sense.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
2...Dogs over cats

I have two dogs and I am really allergic to cats so its a no brainer for me. I don't dislike cats, just cant be around them for that long.

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
Maria has an answer that I liked..I had more dogs and only 1 cat so far in my lifetime. We have no animals at this time and probably will stay that way.
Anyway the last dog I had and the only cat I had became the best of friends. The cat literally took on the personality of the dog and became inseperable. The cat was female and the dog was male. The cat would eat out of the same dish with the dog at the same time, drink water and even do business like the dog outside. Many people would see this and say Gee what a nice dog you have..I said no it's a cat and they took a closer look and was amazed. The dog had to be put down first and when that happened the cat lost her best friend and she wasn't the same since.

So my answer is I love them both equally because they are so close to having the same characteristics the way I raised them. I just love animals altogether.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Option 3 for me. Dogs and cats are different but each are special in their own way. I like both equally. Nothing like a kitty laying in your lap purring or keeping the mice down but a dog will warn you of someone breaking in and try to protect you. Remember cats are not generally pack animals like dogs are so they are not trying to please the leader like a dog will. I think that's a big influence on how they interact with humans.