Roughly how often do you exercise

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Swiftstrike, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Whether it's lifting weights or running how often do you do some sort of exercise.

I usually go about 5-6 times a week. I usually miss a day since I'm suppose to go six times a week.

Man I haven't run in about 2 weeks now. But when I was doing that it was about 3x a week. I just haven't found the time to run. Its too time consuming for me I just rather be doing something else. Ill get back into it eventually though.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I try to work out every other day. that's the best I can do, and sometimes I can't even do that.

3. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Almost every day.

4. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Around 4-5 times a week, I like to have at least a day or two of relaxation while my muscles relax and while I hae to deal with being sore. It also gives me time to stretch more often and do some light exercises, like jogging or push-ups and what not.

~Shwa'

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

5 days if I can. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I run in the morning while on Tuesday and Thursday, I lift weights.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

It was around 5-6 times per week for me, but lately, I have been helluva busy and it's around 2-3 times a week.

7. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

i walk around a college campus. and smoke. a lot.

i see working out as kind of neurotic in a sense, but that's ok we all have our different personality types.

8. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Dude, this area is for people who are serious about getting healthy and staying that way. It boggles my mind why you would post something retarded like that on this seciton, expressing your views is fine and all bud none of that was relevent to what we're discussing.

9. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

i was stating that i didn't exercise and that there are definetly personality types which exercise more than others.

thanks for treating me like i am six years old and all, it's nice to have things simple, but i really was trying to add something to the conversation, so could you be a little less jumpy next time?

10. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Don't worry, working out is fairly neurotic. I agree. If smoking works for you, that's cool. Although down the road it'll make you psychotic.