• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Roster "shake-up"

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
So we've got a shake-up coming up next week as far as rosters. It's been detailed that this will include trades and other deals, so it's really up in the air. Am I remembering correctly that it was 5 superstars per roster or something like that?

Anyway, since it's limited it will be tough to guess moves which is actually a good thing in my book. What do you think will happen and/or what do you want to happen?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think its possible Styles goes to RAW...I think Reigns is going to SD. I also think one or two tag teams are heading to SD since RAW is loaded.

Rumor is maybe Charlotte to SD...she's done it all with most of the girls on RAW.

So I am intrigued...just seems kinda early to be doing this already haha

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I think that based on what we saw on RAW and Smackdown Live this week, we can guess who might end up where.

Pretty sure that Charlotte is headed to Smackdown Live & Alexa Bliss will end up on RAW. Either way, you can plug both girls in the title picture right away.

Also thinking that AJ Styles & Roman Reigns will switch brands. The possibility of The Club reuniting really gets me excited.

As for the others, I think that other than the champions & the NXT debuts (Shinsuke/Revival/Dillinger), everyone will be fair game.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm thinking that Styles will be heading to Raw. And he will be one of the main event guys showcased on the show. Who knows, maybe he'll turn face and start a feud with Kevin Owens.

I think it makes sense to move Reigns on Smackdown, and have him start a program with Orton, eventually.

None he less, I'm excited to see what's going to happen.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Whatever happens, I doubt anything mind blowing happens. Yes, that includes a Reigns for Styles trade. Personally, I think these shows are stupid, even if they don't crossover anymore.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I read today on TJRWrestling that Charlotte to Smackdown and AJ Styles to Raw are still likely. Apparently the New Day going to SD together may happen. Also, the writer said initially that Reigns was supposed to go to SD but now he isn't. I think it would be a good move for him potentially, but who knows.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
SD is better than RAW...so they may has well put the best wrestler in the world, AJ Styles, on RAW...right? haha

I think he's definitely turning face...he should be the next guy to rule the WWE...not Reigns.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I read today on TJRWrestling that Charlotte to Smackdown and AJ Styles to Raw are still likely. Apparently the New Day going to SD together may happen. Also, the writer said initially that Reigns was supposed to go to SD but now he isn't. I think it would be a good move for him potentially, but who knows.
If Roman isn't moving to Smackdown, I'm starting to think that they'll probably switch Dean Ambrose & Kevin Owens to the opposite brand. Which can also give them the possibility in the future to build a Shield short-term angle but sadly, this will probably break the whole Triple H stable possibility we were seeing with Owens & Joe being aligned together.

Unless, both Owens & Joe move to Smackdown? Honestly, I think that if Owens goes to Smackdown, Joe should follow as well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If Styles is going to Raw, then you need to keep guys like Owens and Joe on Raw, because those would be instant classic feuds.

If Reigns is staying on Raw, then I have no doubt that he's going to go after Lesnar. I think the WWE rather him feud against Lesnar than Orton, IMO.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
If Styles is going to Raw, then you need to keep guys like Owens and Joe on Raw, because those would be instant classic feuds.
Totally agree. I really want Styles and Joe to have a match at WrestleMania next year.

I keep wondering whether - if Reigns stays on Raw - Rollins will go to SmackDown. The tough thing with the former Shield members is that any of them could be the top face on their brand according to how WWE wants to book, but there are two brands. I'd like to see Ambrose turn heel but I know that's a random thought added to the mix.