Ross Perot dead at 89

I remember Ross Perot being on TV a lot while he was running for president back in the day. However since then, I hadn't seen hardly anything about him on TV. But I don't watch a great deal of news on TV.

I don't know a whole lot about Perot. But I'm sorry to those who knew and loved him.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I remember Ross Perot being on TV a lot while he was running for president back in the day. However since then, I hadn't seen hardly anything about him on TV. But I don't watch a great deal of news on TV.

I don't know a whole lot about Perot. But I'm sorry to those who knew and loved him.
His big thing was anti deficient spending. He was truly an independent. A brilliant business man. A patriot. He hated the Bush family. He used TV better than any candidate ever has.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Well remember in the 90s Trump considered for awhile joining the Reform Party. That was the party Perot started.
However Trump just negotiated a massive spending and debt deal. This was Perot's main issue. He was also against NAFTA. forgot about that. Idk. Trump is no Perot but unfortunately nobody cares about the issues Perot cared about anymore.