• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rookie Scott Cousins receiving Death Threats

Wade8813

Registered Member
Mariners | Cousins receiving death threats | Seattle Times Newspaper

I'm sure most of you know already, but a little while ago there was some controversy when Scott Cousins ran over catcher Buster Posey on a play at home plate. It was a legal move, but resulted in Posey being injured - presumably for at least the rest of the season.

And now he's getting death threats? I don't care how stupid the rule is, it was still completely allowed for him to do it, and he's apologized for it over and over again. Death threats are WAY overboard.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cousins had tears in his eyes when he talked about what happened right after the incident at home plate.

People who do this crap have nothing better to do with their lives. It's pisses me off.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I heard about this yesterday evening. Buster came out with a statement saying that he doesn't condone this type of stuff. Obviously Cousins is sorry for what happened, and like Wade mentioned it wasn't illegal or anything. Hopefully the death threats stop.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Baseball 0
B NFL 4
K NBA 2
C Hockey 13
N Baseball 6