Ronaldinho

Discussion in 'Football / Soccer' started by padd, Jul 15, 2008.

1. padd

padd Registered Member

Fuck! AC Milan signed Ronaldhino.. my favorite team signed the player I hate the most; 3 words to describe him.

Overated
    Ball Hogger
    Selfish

Fuck it was going good until now with the squad but now Ronaldino is going to fuck up midfield. Literally he'll destroy Pirlo's chemistry and strategy. AC Milan, you're making a big mistake. The Defense is almost perfect.. but the midfield will come crashing down just as it did last season because you sign worthless, overated, useless Brazilians

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

LOL, I like Ronaldinho. He was the reason why I rooted for ParisSG before, aside from the fact I live here. Then I lost interest later and went to Rennes.

This is not the first time I see you posting how you hate the Brazilian players. :lol:

3. Timmmmahhhh

Timmmmahhhh Registered Member

Im a Man City fan and was hoping he turned up there, although realistically it was never going to happen!!

I agree he is now over rated, he isnt nearly the player he was, but unlike AC, we needed him as the first "big attraction" to encourage other players to sign.

I reckon he would be a far better aquisition for City and may fcuk things up for AC!!

4. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

He was world footballer of the year so he WAS the best player on earth. He's had a few years of decline recently. Nevertheless he's still a quality player.

5. padd

padd Registered Member

Can you say; Overated?

6. English-Emo-Boy

No, I don't believe I can...

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Sorry but Ronaldinho was never overrated, he's been the best football player for a number of years, I believe he's one of the greatest who's ever played the game. He might not be at the same elite level that he once was, but theres no way Ronaldinho is overrated or ever was.

ysabel likes this.
  8. padd

padd Registered Member

MJ... do you even watch soccer my friend.. last I've heard you said you don't like it.

Who watched him carry Brazil in the depths of nowhere in 2006 world cup lmao. And during the 2002 World Cup he had almost nothing to do with the winning team. All he does is run, and garners attention. pair him up with ronaldo and rivaldo and his speed will just make him look better. Other than that he can do a trick here and there.. one of the greatest of all time!? I hope you don't mean on the short list.

Look at things this way now.. everybody.

Ronaldhino.. the most overated player ever
    Inzaghi.. the most underated player ever

Inzaghi's is not one of the top 5 greatest ever, I won't go that far! although he has got enough talent if not more to match Ronaldhino.

9. English-Emo-Boy

I must admit Inzaghi was a brilliant striker. One of the best around in his Juventus hay-day!

10. Timmmmahhhh

Timmmmahhhh Registered Member

Ronaldinho is far from overated, you dont win World Player of the Year twice, especially in consecutive years, if your overated!!

Sure he isnt the player now that he was once, but no one is suggesting he is, everyone knows he is on a downward spiral, and I hope for AC's sake, and to be able to watch quality football, that he turns that around at the San Siro.

Although I doubt he will ever get to the level he once was I am looking forward to seeing him play with Kaka....

As for one of the all time greats? Definately in the top 10, certainly one of the top 5 of the modern game....