• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ronald Reagan Stamp Issued

Dabs

Registered Member
In honor of Ronald Reagan's 100th birthday, the United States Postal Service unveiled a new stamp, it has a photo of Ronald Reagan on it. The stamp is part of the Forever stamp collection. Several people waited in line the day the stamp was first made available, saying they were collectors. But you can most certainly use them to mail things. I'm not a stamp collector, the only stamps I do have "tucked back" are the ones of Elvis Presley. And then when they made Tennessee into a stamp, I purchased a few of those. But the Ronald Reagan stamp looks nice and Nancy Reagan was at the unveiling.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Are they the same price as regular stamps? Or like "special stamps" but not that overpriced?