Ronald Petrovicky KO's Kris Newbury

Discussion in 'Hockey' started by Forbidden v2, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Forbidden v2

Forbidden v2 Guest

Don't know if you guys saw this, it was a scary moment. During a fight between Pittsburgh's Petrovicky and the Leaf's Newbury, Petrovicky started unloading and knocked Newbury cold on the ice. He hit his head and was out for a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nttgE3RUA8

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's always bad to see someone get knocked out like that, especially if his hits the ice like that, he got x-rays and they say theres not skull or spinal damage which is extremly good news, but he's suppose to be out 4-5 weeks. What a fight though.

3. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Well it was a good fight I have to say but im a Leafs fan so I hate the hole thing lol joking. Its bad to see a player go down with an injury like that but its the price you have to pay sometimes for playing this great game.

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

That was heck of a fight they had there. I was bored so I just tuned in the game, and saw the replies. But I got to admit, it was nasty watching him crashing on the ice.

5. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

that was some hit.....its sad that he got knocked out and will be out for a few weeks but thus is the price you pay to play hockey.

6. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

He's gonna be out 4-5 weeks . It is not that much of a blow to the Leafs as he is not a real regular on the team yet anyways. I think he will have second thoughts before getting into a fight with Petrovicky again;)