Ron Killings

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, May 21, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Ron Killings just had a dark match against Carlito, this might mean that he will be called up real soon to the main rosters(Raw Or Smackdown)

Ron Killings never made it big in the WWE has K-Kwick but he was very successful in TNA. What type of future do you see for Ron Killings? Will he have lots of success like TNA, or he will just be a mid-carder? Do you see him wrestle on ECW/Smackdown or Raw? Are you excited that he's coming to the WWE, or he in your thoughts he's not that special?

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I know Ron Killings has had a couple dark matches and I'm wondering why its taking WWE so long to call him up to the "majors" and get him on TV. Unless they are trying to figure out what to do with him, of course.

My understanding was that he was going to go to Raw and I see him being a solid midcard type wrestler. He'll probably fight for the IC title down the road but I dont see him going any higher than that. He's a talented guy, dont get me wrong, but I dont see him as a main eventer with WWE.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and I do want to see what he can bring to the table once he's back on TV.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I have to agree with you when you say that he's not going to be more then just a person that wrestles for the IC belt. He's a good wrestle, but not good enough to battle for the World Championship in my opinion.

I'm really looking forward to see what he can bring to the table, I've seen him wrestle a lot has K-Kwick but not has much in the TNA. But I'll be very disapointed if he get a huge push right away because I believe there's more deserving wrestlers that deserve a push right now, like Shelton, Carlito and many others.

4. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I think that it would be better to put him on Raw as well, he could help bring the prestige back to the IC title and add a little flavor to the roster.

viLky likes this.
  5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I think they're looking for some more young talent seeing as some of their talent has been dropping thanks to Wellness Policy violations.

6. Unity

Unity Dragon Clan Staff Member

I think Killings will be on raw soon enough, as a great mid-card wrestler. Since he was a former TNA heavyweight champ, I think he'll have a decent WWE career. He's pretty underrated in the ring, and has good charisma and fan-drawing capability. I don't think he's on the main event level, but who knows what things will look like several years down the road.

Do you guys think he'll be a face or heel?

7. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I'd have to say face..at least at first. Especially since he fought Carlito in the dark match leads me to believe he'll be a face. I think that's smart to do when they finally introduce him.