• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Romney Received 0 Votes in at Least 68 Precincts (Philadelphia and Cleveland)

dDave

V.I.P.
I'm sorry if some of you are ready to just be done with the election and accept it. But this was worth sharing.

Apparently 9 precincts in Cleveland and 59 precincts in Philadelphia reported a grand total of 0 votes for Mitt Romney. Obama won hundreds (if not thousands) of votes from each of these precincts individually.

Romney Won Zero Votes In 9 Cleveland Precints, 59 Philadelphia Precincts | TheBlaze.com

I don't really care what the demographics are, that seems impossible for a Republican to receive 0 votes in places where even 3rd party candidates won some votes.

I'm calling fraud.

Thoughts?

Also.
Florida Election Results 2012: Allen West Still Will Not Concede House Seat

They did an illegal partial recount of the votes (without the .5% requirement) and swung 8,000 votes against Allen West.

Looks as if someone may have cheated to get Allen Wests seat. How can you have precincts reporting dozens more votes than you have voters? Undoubtedly the voter fraud here may have skewed the election as well.

If not for all this cheating, Romney may well have won with 273 electoral votes. :mad: Why does nobody seem to care about things like this?

Last edited:

shelgarr

Registered Member
Yes, it doesn't seem possible. I would be very interested to see it thoroughly investigaged, and hear what they find out.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Many parts of Philadelphia and other big cities simply lack Republican voters, a fact of campaigning that has been true since Franklin D. Roosevelt’s New Deal, Stanford University’s Rodden said.
In 2008, McCain got zero votes in 57 Philadelphia voting divisions. That was a big increase from 2004, when George W. Bush was blanked in just five divisions.
These are heavily democratic areas, Romney wasn't even well liked among republicans. Maybe there was some voter fraud, who knows, there has been evidence of this on both sides in the past. Then again it could just be a case of sore losers that are looking for any excuse to call this election illegitimate

It looks like West has become one of the acceptable losses in Scott's concerted effort to suppress voter turnout in Florida. Consider West a victim of Republican voter suppression friendly fire.
As far as Allen West maybe there was voter fraud, if so it needs to be looked into don't need that. Then again maybe they just don't know how many voters they have or a victim of his own parties attempt to suppress the voters.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
If someone was going to commit fraud they wouldn't do it where Romney would receive ZERO votes. A smart person would allow him to get a few votes here and there so it doesn't seem as obvious.

So yeah, I don't think anything happened here. Unless these are amateur frauders. Frauders not being a word, of course, haha

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
If someone was going to commit fraud they wouldn't do it where Romney would receive ZERO votes. A smart person would allow him to get a few votes here and there so it doesn't seem as obvious.

So yeah, I don't think anything happened here. Unless these are amateur frauders. Frauders not being a word, of course, haha
I thought about that as well but in a swing state adding even a few votes for Romney could have cost the whole state. I just think its statistically more possible to get hit by lightning or win the lottery than Romney not get one single vote.