Romatic Situations

I'm all for romance; The goal of this thread is put together a bunch of cool things to do, and places to hang out with your mate.

Fill it with MUSIC, PICTURES OF NICE SPOTS (and such), PLACES TO GO, THINGS TO BUY AND DRINK. For guys, what do you do to put you in that right mood.

I like to smoke for the aggressiveness, then drink something light to cool down if I'm comfortable enough. Shopping is always fun, and music.... [dont get me started =p] FUN, FUN, FUN//go:confused:

The_Burger_King

Registered Member
movies are fun :)
the dark room gives opportunities haha :p
Upon entering the theatre buy a tub of pop corn, make sure to sneak a razor knife in with you, slowly cut a circle out of the bottom of the bucket, discreetly set it on your lap slide her a suprise in the bucket that she will find as she keeps eating the popcorn.

Is that one of your dark room opportunities you speak of?

Corona

Registered Member
Upon entering the theatre buy a tub of pop corn, make sure to sneak a razor knife in with you, slowly cut a circle out of the bottom of the bucket, discreetly set it on your lap slide her a suprise in the bucket that she will find as she keeps eating the popcorn.

Is that one of your dark room opportunities you speak of?
HAH. You mean a Penis. I get it.