Romantic Gestures

Bliss

Sally Twit
What's the most romantic thing you have done for someone, or someone has done for you?

Mine would have to be when my boyfriend took me to Paris. I was told to pack for a few days and throw in a few nice things. It is such a beautiful city and I can't tell you how it made me feel when I realised where we were going. He even had my passport!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
That's really romantic.

Someone wrote me songs and poems regularly. I just didn't feel I could be more than a friend to the guy, but I recognised the sweet gesture. In addition, they're really good and I kept them.

Mrs_Mike_Patton

Registered Member
Well, it's not a trip to Paris, but when I was pregnant, my (then) bf would get into bed about 5 mins before I did on my side to warm it up, coz he knew how much I hated getting into a cold bed. That has always been one of the most thoughtful things anyone's ever done for me.

Nothing special, but when I was in school a girl asked if I could bring her a soda the next day during a movie that we had to watch. I did, and she sat next to me. Not sure if that qualifies for the topic, though...

Bliss

Sally Twit
Nothing special, but when I was in school a girl asked if I could bring her a soda the next day during a movie that we had to watch. I did, and she sat next to me. Not sure if that qualifies for the topic, though...

Pfft - that's not romance, that's generosity!! :p

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
There was a girl that I was in head over heels for in highschool. It took me a long time to get the courage to ask her out on date. So one day I asked her on a date. We were suppose to see a movie and have dinner, but I had different plans. I stopped at a nice park in between our houses and called her up saying that my car broke down and asked if should could come and pick me up. When she came over to pick me up, she was shocked to see a little picnic set up with a rose in the middle of the blanket and her favorite band playing on my stereo. She was so happy that I saw a little tear roll down her face. Best thing that I have ever done.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Well, it's not a trip to Paris, but when I was pregnant, my (then) bf would get into bed about 5 mins before I did on my side to warm it up, coz he knew how much I hated getting into a cold bed. That has always been one of the most thoughtful things anyone's ever done for me.

But I bet he never told you it was because of flatulence!?